If you are in search for your Vivo Xhot Elite smartphone drivers, then you are in the right place.
In this tutorial, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo Xshot Elite. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone.
Keep reading the article and you will be able to find the latest drivers for your Vivo Xshot Elite. After downloading the USB drivers, you will need to watch the video tutorials provided below based in the installation of these drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Xshot Elite
The official announcement date of the phone was May, 2014. The phone has 5.2 inches display supporting resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with dual color LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
It is powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). Vivo Xshot Elite is equipped with Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is white.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Xshot Elite
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Xshot Elite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Xshot Elite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Xshot Elite.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Xshot Elite.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.