When it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your smartphone, then you need to download the drivers released for your smartphone.
If you are Vivo Y66i user, then this post is for you. Here, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Vivo Y66i. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Vivo Y66i.
Vivo Y66i Review
Vivo Y66i was officially released in December, 2017. The phone is equipped with 5.5 inches large screen supporting resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The phone is powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz processor.
The version of software installed on Android 7.1 (Nougat) and is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y66i
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y66i.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y66i.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y66i.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.