Vivo Y75s is a beautiful smartphone with a large display and less bezels. If you are in search for Vivo Y75s, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo Y75s. Continue reading the article and you will be able to find the drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo Y75s
For better performance, the phone include octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor. When it comes to camera, the phone include 13MP dual primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone include two variants in terms of internal storage, 32 GB or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and equipped with a large display size of 5.99 inches supporting resolution of 1440×720 pixels.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3225 mAh battery and support dual-sim. the connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.2 (Nougat).
It comes in three colors which are red, blue and black.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y75s
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y75s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y75s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y75s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y75s.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.