Do you own Vivo Z1 Lite? If yes, then you should download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Vivo Z1 Lite smartphone. Download the drivers and then install it on your computer. These drivers also include drivers for flashing firmware. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. You will also find the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Z1 Lite
Vivo Z1 Lite was officially released in 2018, November. The phone support dual-sim. The type of display it consider IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 6.26 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 2.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are black, aurora and red.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z1 Lite
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z1 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Z1 Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Z1 Lite.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Z1 Lite.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer and laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.