If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer, then you need to download the officially released drivers for that particular model.
In this article, you will find all the latest drivers for your Vivo Y79. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Continue reading the article and you will be able to find the drivers for your Vivo Y79. After downloading the required drivers, you will need to watch the video tutorials provided below in order to install those drivers on your computer easily.
Specifications of Vivo Y79
Regarding the display, the phone support 5.99 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
Vivo Y79 include 24MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, USB and Radio. The phone is powered by 3225 mAh battery. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass and proximity sensor.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y79
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y79.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y79.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y79.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.