If you are looking for Vivo X9 smartphone drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo X9. To download the drivers, navigate to the downloadable links provided in this post, and then install it on your computer. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo X9
The phone was released in 2016, November with a beautiful design. The phone support dual-sim. The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 5.5 inches supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.1 (Marshmallow) upgradable to Android 8 (Oreo) powered octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in two variants 64 GB or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery. The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 20MP + 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X9
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X9.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X9.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X9.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X9.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.