Vivo Y27 is a beautifully design phone that was released in December, 2014. The phone support dual-sim. If you are here to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y27 smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y27. We have also include the detailed installation guide along with video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Specifications of Vivo Y27
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2260 mAh battery to support its 4.7 inches screen with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The sensors on the phone include gyro, accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone comes only in one color which is white.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y27
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y27.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y27.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y27.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y27.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.