If you are looking for Vivo X5 drivers, then this article is for you. In this post, we are providing the latest drivers for your Vivo X5.
All you need is to download the drivers provided in the link on this page and then install it on your computer. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Continue reading the article and you will be able to find the required drivers officially released for your Vivo X5 smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X5
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X5.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X5.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Vivo X5 Review
Vivo X5 support hybrid dual sim. The phone is equipped with a large screen of 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels and consider IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
The phone runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by octa-core processor. When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB of storage with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2250 mAh battery and consider accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. Vivo X5 offers one color which is white.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.