Vivo smartphone brand has recently released one of the finest high-end smartphone known as Vivo X50 Pro. If you are in search of Vivo X50 Pro USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Drivers play an important role when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware. Drivers should be installed on your computer before performing any operation like this. Installing ADB drivers is a bit different task, therefore watch the video tutorial on how to install ADB drivers on computer provided below.
Table of Contents
Vivo X50 Pro Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.56 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2376 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with Funtouch 10.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 8MP + 13MP + 8MP primary camera with Dual-LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are gyro, proximity, accelerometer, fingerprint, compass and color spectrum. Vivo X50 Pro is powered by Li-Po 4315 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are dark blue and light blue.
Vivo X50 Pro price is 600 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X50 Pro
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X50 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X50 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X50 Pro.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X50 Pro.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of a Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.