Do you own a Vivo X50 smartphone? If yes, then you might be here in search of Vivo X50 USB drivers. Let me tell you that you are in the right place here in order to find all the officially released required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo X50 smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Installing the ADB drivers are someway different task. But don’t worry about that, we have provided you the video tutorial below on how to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo X50 Review
Vivo X50 was officially released in 2020, June supporting dual-sim. The type of display is Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 6.56 inches supporting the resolution of 1080×2376 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with Funtouch 10.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and color spectrum. Vivo X50 is powered by Li-Po 4200 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are black, blue and pink.
Vivo X50 price is $525.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X50
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X50.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X50.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X50.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X50.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of a Driver
- Drivers provide a communication medium between a software and a hardware component.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Different drivers are required for different purposes.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.