Vivo Xplay 7 is a wonderful smartphone that comes with a 6.0 inches screen running on Android 7.1 (Nougat). If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Xplay 7 smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo Xplay 7 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.0 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1080×2160 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Funtouch 3.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Dual 12MP + 5MP primary camera with Dual-LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, gyro, proximity, accelerometer and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion battery and comes in black, gold and rose gold.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Xplay 7
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Xplay 7.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Xplay 7.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Xplay 7.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Xplay 7.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.