Do you own Vivo Y15 (2013) smartphone? if yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Vivo Y15 (2015). We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y15 (2013) Review
The display of the phone is covered by 4.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 480×854 pixels protected by scratch-resistant glass technology. The default version OS installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone are accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are white and black.
Price of Vivo Y15 (2013) is 110 EUR.
Download USB Drivers for Vivo Y15 (2013)
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y15 (2013).
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y15 (2013).
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y15 (2013).
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y15 (2013).
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.