Vivo Y15s brings 5MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera. If you are willing to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y15s smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Vivo Y15s Review
Vivo Y15s comes with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 854×480 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by 1900 mAh battery.
Vivo Y15s price in India is 7,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y15s
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y15s.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y15s.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y15s.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.