Realme 2 Pro was officially released in 2018, October. If you want to download the require drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Realme 2 Pro smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Realme 2 Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme 2 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme 2 Pro.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme 2 Pro.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme 2 Pro.
Realme 2 Pro Specs
The display of the phone is covered by 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) and Android 10.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in three variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are black, deep blue and light blue.
Realme 2 Pro price is 150 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.