Realme U1 comes with 6.3 inches screen. If you are in search for Realme U1 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Realme U1 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Realme U1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme U1.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme U1.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme U1.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme U1.
Realme U1 Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (pie) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, The phone include three variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
Realme U1 price is 130 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.