Do you own Realme C1 (2019) smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Realme C1 (2019).
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Realme C1 (2019)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme C1 (2019).
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme C1 (2019).
- Download MTP Driver for Realme C1 (2019).
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme C1 (2019).
Realme C1 (2019) Specs
The display of the phone is covered by 6.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 32 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and blue.
Realme C1 (2019) price in India is 7,500.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.