Vivo is the outstanding company producing and launching stunning smartphones in look and efficient in performance. Vivo Y25 is one of them that was launched in 2017, March.
If you are looking for Vivo Y25 USB Drivers, then don’t worry about that. We are here to help you. In this article, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo Y25 smartphone. Just go ahead to download section of this post and you will be able to download the drivers.
Specifications of Vivo Y25
The display of the phone is beautifully designed considering IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display is 4.5 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor. The phone is offering quite enough internal storage of 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. It is powered Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery. It include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
It comes in two awesome colors which are Gray and White.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y25
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y25.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y25.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y25.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.