When talking about the slim body smartphone, then the image of the smartphone that click in our mind is the Vivo Y37.
The phone has got a stylish design with a slim body. If you want to connect your Vivo Y37 to a computer, then you need to download and install the required for your device. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y37 Review
Vivo Y37 comes in support for dual-sim. The type of display it consider is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. It has 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y37
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y37.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y37.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y37.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y37.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.