Do you own Vivo V7? If yes, then you need to download the official drivers released for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to your computer.
In this article, we will provide all the required drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you are good to go.
Specifications of Vivo V7
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.2 (Nougat).
For better performance, the phone include octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 24MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It has a large display of 5.7 inches with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
The phone support dual-sim and comes in three awesome colors which are champagne gold, matte black and energetic blue. It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V7
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V7.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V7.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V7.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V7.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Willing to ask anything about this post, then reach us through comment section.