If you are Vivo V5 Lite user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the officially released drivers for your device.
If you haven’t already, then don’t worry, we will help you in that case. All you need is to follow this article and you will find the way to download the officially released drivers for your Vivo V5 Lite smartphone.
After downloading the required drivers for your Vivo V5 Lite, then install it on your computer in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo V5 Lite
Vivo V5 Lite is a super awesome design smartphone that was officially launched in 2017, February. The phone has a large display size of 5.5 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP primary camera for selfies. It support hybrid dual sim.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh long lasting battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V5 Lite
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V5 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V5 Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V5 Lite.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V5 Lite.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.