Looking for Vivo Y81 USB Drivers? If yes, then you are luckily in the right here. Continue reading the article and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required officially released drivers for your Vivo Y81. Simply download the drivers and then install it on your computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y81
The phone was officially released in 2018, June with front glass beautiful body supporting dual-sim. It is equipped with a large display of 6.22 inches supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 2.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 or 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
It is powered by Li-Po 3260 mAh battery. It comes in two awesome colors which are Black and Gold.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y81
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y81.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y81.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y81.
Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download and install the above drivers and let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem.