If you are Vivo Y81i user and want to download the required drivers for your Vivo y81i, then you are in the right place.
In this article, you will find all the officially released required drivers for your Vivo Y81i. Go ahead to download section of this post and download the required drivers for your Vivo Y81i.
Specifications of Vivo Y81i
Regarding the display, the phone has 6.22 inches large display supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
The phone support dual-sim and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo). For better performance, it include quad-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. It is powered by Li-Po 3260 mAh long lasting battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y81i
- Download Vivo CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo Y81i.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y81i.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y81i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y81i.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.