Looking for Vivo Z3i USB Drivers? If yes, then don’t worry about that. We will help you out.
In this article, you will find the required drivers for your Vivo Z3i smartphone. All you need is to follow this article. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Vivo Z3i Review
The phone comes with a new design in the market that is called a dew drop design. The design is quite awesome with a slim body. The phone has a large display of 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
Vivo Z3i is powered by octa-core processor and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The internal memory of the phone is 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
When it comes to camera, the phone include dual 16MP+2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 24MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3315 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z3i
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z3i.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Z3i.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Z3i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Z3i.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your laptop or computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.