Do you own Vivo Y93s? If yes, then you should download the officially released drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide all the required drivers for you Vivo Y93s. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo Y93s
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The phone has dual 13MP+2MP primary camera with LED flash including panaroma and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It consider 6.2 inches the size of display with a resolution 720×1520 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The phone support dual-sim and is powered by Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y93s
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y93s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y93s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y93s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y93s.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.