If you are the owner of Vivo V7+, then you might searching for the drivers that was officially released for Vivo V7+.
Here, in USBDriversPie, we are providing all the officially released required drivers for every smartphone. Every smartphone has its own drivers that are released for that particular model.
In this post, you will find the required drivers for your Vivo V7+. Continue reading the post and you will be able to download and then install the drivers on your computer.
Table of Contents
Specification of Vivo V7 Plus
The phone is equipped with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen including 5.99 inches display size with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) powered by octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor. When it comes to internal memory, the phone include two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
For photos and videos, the phone include a powerful camera that has 16MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 24MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3225 mAh long lasting battery life.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V7 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V7 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V7 Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V7 Plus.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V7 Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Willing to ask anything related to this post, then reach us through the comment section available on this page.