Vivo Z10 made an entry in the market with a quite big display. If you want to connect your Vivo Z10 smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Don’t worry about that, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Vivo Z10. You are luckily in the right place searching for your Smartphone drivers. Keep reading the article and you will find what you are looking for.
Specifications of Vivo Z10
Regarding the display, the phone has a quite large display of 6.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The phone is powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core processor.
The phone is equipped with 32 GB of internal memory including 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card. Vivo Z10 consider 16MP primary camera and 24MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, USB and Radio. The phone runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) and is powered by 3225 mAh long lasting battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z10
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z10.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Z10.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Z10.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you are willing to ask anything related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.