The blockbuster of 2019 in my opinion is Vivo V15 Pro. Looking at its stunning design and extra-ordinary features, all that in a good price will shock you. We warmly welcome you in this post, also let me tell you that you are going to download all the required officially released Vivo V15 Pro USB driver from here.
Want to download the required drivers for your Vivo V15 Pro, then go ahead reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. This post include an officially released drivers for Vivo V15 Pro.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo V15 Pro
The phone include Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display is 6.39 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2316 pixels. The default version of software installed on is Android 9.0 (Pie).
When it comes to internal memory, the phone has 128 GB with 6 or 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The phone comes in triple camera including 48 MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3700 mAh battery and support dual-sim.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V15 Pro
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V15 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo V15 Pro.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo V15 Pro.
How To Install Vivo V15 Pro USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Have you also interested in downloading Vivo V11 Pro USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.