If you are Vivo V5 Plus user and want to download the officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you have just reached your destination.
In this article, we will provide you all the officially released drivers for your Vivo V5 Plus smartphone. All you need is to continue reading the article and you will find what your want.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo V5 Plus
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 6 (Marshmallow). For better performance, it include octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM.
The phone include 16 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 20 MP + 8 MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3160 mAh battery and support dual-sim.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V5 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V5 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V5 Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V5 Plus.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V5 Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.