Vivo X21 was officially released in 2018, March with a beautiful design. If you are looking for your latest Vivo X21 USB Drivers, then don’t worry about that.
Here, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo X21. Just go ahead to download section and download the drivers for your Vivo X21 and then install it on your computer.
Vivo X21 Review
The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and the size of the display include 6.28 inches with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android Oreo (8.1) powered by octa-core processor.
The phone is equipped with 54 or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Vivo X21 include dual 12 MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 12 MP secondary camera for selfies. The phone has got long battery timing as powered by Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
It comes in three awesome colors which are Aurora white, Ruby red and black.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X21
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X21.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X21.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X21.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X21.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you are facing any problem related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.