Do you own Vivo Y73? If yes, then you should follow this tutorial in order to download the latest drivers for your Vivo Y73.
In this post, we are providing all the required latest drivers for your Vivo Y73. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo Y73
The phone has a large display of 5.99 inches supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels considering IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It is powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal memory, the phone has 32 GB of storage and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. Vivo Y73 include 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3360 mAh long life battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y73
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y73.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y73.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y73.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.