Vivo Y28 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2014, December. The phone comes with Android 4.4.2 (Jelly Bean). If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download the drivers for your Vivo Y28.
In this post, you will find all the required officially released latest Vivo drivers or your Vivo Y28 smartphone. The detailed installation guide is also included in this post along with video tutorials. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP and Vista.
Specifications of Vivo Y28
Vivo Y28 is equipped with Li-Po 2100 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB and Infrared port. The internal storage of the phone is quite awesome, as it offers 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
With Vivo Y28, you can capture the memory with quality results. The phone includes 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Proximity, and compass.
Regarding the display, the phone includes 4.7 inches screen with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The price of Vivo Y28 in India starts from 5,994.
Download Vivo Y28 Flashing tool/USB Drivers
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y28.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y28.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y28.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y28.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing ay problem related to that post.