If you have Xiaomi Redmi 4A and any problem occurs in your device. Then you need to download the required driver for you device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with Hybrid Dual Sim. The display of the phone is quite awesome, as it offers 5.0 inches display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
If you are camera addicted, then you need to grab the Xiaomi Redmi 4A as it offers 13 MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 5 MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, Infrared port, Radio and USB.
It is powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor to support the performance. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, gyro and proximity. It is powered by Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
The price of Xiaomi Redmi 4A in Pakistan is 14,500.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 4A USB Drivers
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.