Vivo Y55L is one of the popular releases of Vivo that was launched in October 2016. If you are looking for Vivo Y55L drivers, then you are in the right place.
Finding the official drivers for your smartphone is not an easy task, but you have luckily made it by reading here. You will find the latest officially released drivers for your Vivo Y55L smartphone below in the download section of this page. After downloading the drivers, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers in order to install them easily on your computer.
Download Qualcomm/ADB drivers for Vivo Y55L
If you want to flash your device firmware, then download the drivers provided in the link below. To do that, first, you will have to download ADB drivers for your device. So, that you can connect your device to a computer.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y55L.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y55L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y55L.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y55L.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Vivo Y55L Specifications
Vivo Y55L is a mid-range phone with extra-ordinary features. It comes with 5.2 inches display. The storage capacity of the phone includes 16 GB internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 32 GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, it has 8 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera.
Vivo Y55L runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor with a 2730 mAh battery.
Vivo Y55L price in India starts from 10,875 which according to its specifications is very low.
If you have any queries related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.