Nokia is trying to re-capture the smartphone market and E1 is one of its effort. This tutorial will help you to install Nokia E1 USB drivers in advance.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the USB drivers for your smartphone. Additionally, you will also find the official Nokia E1 PC Suite software.
Download ADB USB Drivers for Nokia E1 smartphone
To connect your Nokia E1 phone to a computer, you should download the ADB drivers for Nokia E1.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia E1.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia E1.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia E1.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia E1.
Nokia E1 Specifications
Nokia E1 is expected to have an attractive design with good features. It is rumored to come with 5.2 inches screen, powered by 1.4 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM.
The phone is expected to run on Android 7.0 (Nougat) and will support only one sim. The Nokia E1 price will be revealed soon.
Once installation of Nokia E1 USB drivers are done on your PC, you should be able to connect your phone with computer to carry tasks like backing up data etc.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.