Vivo Z5i was officially released in 2019, November. If you are Vivo Z5i user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Z5i smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Vivo Z5i Specification
The display of the phone is covered by 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone has 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include triple 16MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are gazed black and jade blue.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z5i
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z5i.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Z5i.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Z5i.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.