Realme has also gain the popularity in the world of smartphone by releasing some of the best smartphones so far. Realme X2 Pro is one of its recent release. The phone has a quite stunning design and got new features. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Realme X2 Pro. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Realme X2 Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme X2 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme X2 Pro.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme X2 Pro.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme X2 Pro.
Realme X2 Pro Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10 powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include three variants 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include Quad 64MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are neptune blue, lunar white, red master edition and gray master edition.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.