Do you own Xiaomi Black Shark 2 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download and install the required officially released Xiaomi ADB/USB drivers for your smartphone. Drivers are very important to be installed on the computer for connectivity purposes and for flashing the firmware file on your device.
In this particular post, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Xiaomi Black Shark 2 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required officially released drivers for your smartphone. After downloading the required drivers, you should watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi USB/ADB Drivers For Xiaomi Black Shark 2
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
- Download Xiaomi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
How To Install Xiaomi Black Shark 2 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need For Driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB Driver for your Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Review
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 was officially released in 2019, March supporting dual sim. The phone has got 6.39 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The phone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), also upgradable to Android 10 with JoyUI 11. For performance, Black Shark 2 offers an Octa-Core processor with Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 Chipset.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone includes different variants of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. For camera lovers, The phone features Dual 48MP + 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 20 MP secondary camera for selfies.
GPS, USB, WLAN and Bluetooth are included in connectivity medium of the phone. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, compass and fingerprint. It offers a powerful battery back-up with Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and comes in three colors that Black, Silver and Blue.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 price in dollar is about $548.
Let us know in the comment section,if you are facing any problem related to that post.