If you are Xiaomi Mi 5S user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing the firmware on your device, then you are luckily in the right place here. You need to download the required officially released Xiaomi driver for your Xiaomi Mi 5S smartphone.
Here, you will find the latest officially released Xiaomi drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 5S. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download all the required driver including Mi PC suite software download. After downloading the Xiaomi driver, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 5S USB Driver Download
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Mi 5S.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Mi 5S.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Mi 5S.
- Download Xiaomi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Mi 5S.
How To Install Xiaomi Mi 5S USB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB Driver for your Xiaomi Mi 5S.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Review
Xiaomi Mi 5S was officially released in 2016, October with dual sim. It is equipped with 5.15 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The phone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), also upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat) with MIUI 10. Regarding the performance, Xiaomi Mi 5S includes Quad-Core processor with Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 Chipset.
The internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM. When it comes to camera, Xiaomi Mi 5S features 12MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 4MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes USB, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer, gyro and fingerprint. Xiaomi Mi 5S is powered by Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery and comes in four awesome colors that are Silver, Gray, Gold and Rose Gold.
Xiaomi Mi 5S price is about 250 EUR.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.