Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the flagship phone os Samsung smartphone brand. It was launched in the market with awesome features and stunning design. If you are the one using this Galaxy S5 smartphone and want to download and install the required Galaxy S5 driver for Windows 10 and Windows 7, then you are searching in the right place here.
In this post, you will find all the required officially released Samsung USB driver for Galaxy S5. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. These are Galaxy S5 latest updated drivers. If you want to update your Galaxy S5 to the latest stock firmware using a computer, then you will need to download Galaxy S5 driver. By installing these Galaxy S5 driver, your smartphone will also be able to communicate with different kinds of software out there. After downloading the required Galaxy S5 driver, you should the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Driver Download For Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista and XP
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S5.
How To Install Galaxy S5 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of USB Driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Samsung USB Driver for your Galaxy S5.
- Without the required USB driver, hardware cannot communicate.
About Samsung Galaxy S5
The display of the phone contains 5.1 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. It runs on Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat), also upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with TouchWiz UI. For smooth performance, Galaxy S5 offers Quad-Core 2.5 GHz krait 400 processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. Galaxy S5 features 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. In connectivity medium, it includes USB, Infrared port, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS and WLAN.
The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, gyro, barometer, proximity, compass, accelerometer, gesture and heart rate. It is powered by Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery and comes in four awesome colors that are Charcoal Black, Copper Gold, Electric Blue and Shimmery White.
Samsung Galaxy S5 price is about 250 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.