Do you own Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo? If yes, then download and install the required officially released Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy S5 Neo in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
Table of Contents
What is an official USB Driver?
There are different drivers for different purposes. Every device has its own drivers released by the manufacturer of that particular device. This is called official driver. Every brand out there has its own driver released for particular model. In this post, we will talk about Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo USB driver.
You will find here the latest officially released officially released Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy S5 Neo. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required driver. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. After downloading the required drivers, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo USB Driver Download
- Download Latest Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Download MTP Driver for Galaxy S5 Neo.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo USB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Benefits of USB Driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Samsung USB Driver for your Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Without the required USB driver, hardware cannot communicate.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Review
Galaxy S5 Neo was officially released in 2015, August. The display of the phone is big enough featuring 5.1 inches screen with a support of 1080×1920 pixels resolution. It runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), also upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat). It includes Octa-Core 1.6 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the internal storage, Galaxy S5 Neo offers 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also contains slot for micro-SD. The camera of the phone features 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, GPS, Radio, USB, NFC and Bluetooth. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and Heart Rate. Galaxy S5 Neo includes Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are Black, Gold and Gray.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo price is about 300 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.