If you have owned the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the official Mi PC suite software.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is a high-end smartphone with next level design including numerous features. It comes with 6.81 inches AMOLED touchscreen. Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including MIUI 12.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Download PC Suite software For Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is one of the outstanding release of Xiaomi smartphone brand. It was Officially available in the market on 2021, April 02. The phone support dual sim.
For best visual experience, It contains 6.81 inches AMOLED touchscreen, providing a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels.
Furthermore, It runs on Android 11 including MIUI 12.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor. As for the storage, the phone comes in three variants comprising of 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM or 512 GB with 12 GB RAM.
For capturing and recording, the phone is packed with an ultra-awesome camera featuring a Triple 50 MP + 48MP + 48MP primary lens with dual-LED flash including outstanding extra features. For selfies, 20MP secondary is equipped on its front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, compass, gyro, color spectrum, proximity, and fingerprint.
In order to support all these high-end features, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has got a power backup with Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is officially available in two colors Ceramic White, and Ceramic Black.
Price of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra in dollar is about $1,999.