If you are Xiaomi Mi 5 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you all the required drivers for your smartphone. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 5.
While connecting your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device requires drivers officially released for that particular smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Review
The phone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by quad-core processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in three variants 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 4MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.15 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixes protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
Xiaomi Mi 5 price in Pakistan is 36,500.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 5
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 5.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.