Redmi 3 Pro made an entry in the market with a descent look and slim body. The phone has a quite attractive design.
Drivers are the most important part, while connecting your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on it. Therefore, one should install the required drivers officially released for that particular model in order to connect the smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware.
In this tutorial, we have include drivers for connecting purpose and for flashing firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Review
The phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro is powered by Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
Redmi 3 Pro price in Pakistan is 27,500.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.