If you Xiaomi Mi 5C user and want to download the officially released required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 5C smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Xiaomi Mi 5C Review
Xiaomi has launched Mi 5C smartphone in a budget price tag. Despite of low budget smartphone, Mi 5C include a lot of features and made its presence in the market valueable.
Xiaomi Mi 5C include 12MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 3 GB RAM.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2860 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.15 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Xiaomi Mi 5C price in Pakistan is 25,000.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 5C
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5C.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5C.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 5C.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 5C.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.