Redmi Note 4X is a simple design smartphone launched by Xiaomi smartphone brand equipped with a lot of features.
If you want to download the latest drivers for your Redmi Note 4X smartphone, then don’t worry about that. We will help you in this regard.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the required officially released drivers for your smartphone. All you need is to navigate to the download section of this page and then simply download the required drivers.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 16/32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X price in Pakistan is 18,990.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.