Mi 5S Plus made an entry in the market in 2016, October. The phone has a quite simple design.
In this post, you will find all the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Review
The size of display is 5.7 inches supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by quad-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 with 4 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 4MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The phone is powered by 3800 mAh battery. Xiaomi Mi 5S plus price is 310 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.