If you are looking for Xiaomi Mi Note 2 drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find all the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Review
The phone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by quad-core processor. Regarding the display, the phone include 5.7 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone include 64/128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include 22.5MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 price is 310 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.