Xiaomi Mi 8 made an entry in the market in 2018, June with a marvelous design. The phone support dual-sim.
In this article, we have include all the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 8 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Review
The type of display it consider is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.21 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2248 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 64/128/256 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
When it comes to camera, Xiaomi Mi 8 consider a quality camera which include dual 12MP + 12MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3400 mAh long lasting battery. Xiaomi Mi 8 price in Pakistan is 64,999.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 8
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 8.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 8.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 8.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 8.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.