Xiaomi Redmi S2 made an entry in the market in 2018, May. The phone has a stunning design.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi S2 smartphone. Just continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Review
The size of display is 5.99 inches supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with LED flash including HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3080 mAh battery. Xiaomi Redmi S2 price in Pakistan is 22,499.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi S2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi S2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi S2.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi S2.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.