Do you own Xiaomi Mi 9? Here, you will find all the required Xiaomi Mi 9 USB driver. Continue reading the article and you will be download all the drivers along with Mi PC suite.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 9
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 9.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Xiaomi Mi 9 USB Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 9.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Mi 9 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specifications
The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 6.39 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 6 technology.
The phone runs on the latest Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. When it comes to internal memory, the phone include two variants 64 or 128 GB with 6 or 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 16MP +12MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB.